- A horcrux is a receptacle in which someone has hidden a shred of his or her soul for the purposes of attaining immortality.
- A horcrux can be made of any normal object, including living organisms.
- There is no limit to the number of horcruxes a person can make, but as the creator's soul is divided into progressively smaller portions, natural humanity is degraded and the individual becomes more and more unstable.
- A horcrux can be sealed within another living human without that person's knowledge.
- Horcruxes are extremely difficult to destroy and are impervious to conventional means of destructions (smashing, breaking, burning, etc.)
I suggest you go off and think on that for a bit.
In other news...
Here are five things people have said to me in the past five days:
- "Yeah, 'cause when I think Jen Selk, I think STREET. You're the streetest person I know."
- "I wish you could come to the stagette. I am not going to do any of the stupid things people think I should do. 'Fuck you, party girl! Go lick your own stranger!'"
- "I love men. I also love you."
- "Boys have problems. This is what I've learned."
- "What's this Jelmo business? It's cute."
- "I could never look prettier than you. Unless I decided to kill you and wear your skin like a coat."
- "Before you say anything, let me define the moment. This is not a tough love moment. This is not a teasing moment. This is a 'I love you, and everything you do is magical and perfect and you're not bad to look at, either' moment."
- "When you throw something away, you can't expect it to hang around on your porch indefinitely, but that's what I do. The garbage man rolls by and I'm all like, 'It's cool. I'm just gonna chill here until those idiots inside realize their mistake.' It's a problem."
- "All babies are cute. Even the ugly ones."
- "I'm Jelmo because there's always room for ME."
I'm just sayin'.
This post has been brought to you by the number 5 and the letter J, which stands for,