All I’m saying is that you should have expected this. In addition to being fairly uninspired of late, the bottom line is that woman cannot live on adrenaline and Starbucks alone. Sometimes, something has to give. And in this case, the something that gave was the blah-og. I’ve never been very regular at it anyway. I never promised you anything. (Did I?)
It’s been so long, I can’t remember.
So. What’s new. Nothing really. Or everything. I can’t tell. LET’S MAKE A LIST!
1. I’m still tired, but I’m happier about it.
2. I’m still on MTV about once a week.
3. I’m still playing softball only once a week, but I’ve begun playing volleyball again and my knee stopped hurting, so that’s all sorted.
4. I’m teaching all the time. That’s kind of a weird thing. I like it more than I thought I would.
5. I’m going to lots of shows and events and being wildly social, despite resolutions to the contrary.
6. I’m watching lots and lots and lots of The Wire.
7. I’m reading the same book I started a full month ago (which is insane, because I could have read eight times as many in a regular month, but hey). Love it, but it’s heavy.
8. Nathan Phillipsquare is as taciturn as ever. I continue to feed him, regardless.
More to follow,