I made a lot of magnets. The project was featured way back in Hatch, the Design Public blog, as inspiration for artwork hanging.
It's a really simple project.
Here are the steps:
- Find some small pictures you like and cut them out.
- Glue them to tough cardboard and neatly trim the edges.
- Glue magnets to the back. (I used that flexible, rolled, magnetic tape with the adhesive strip on the back. I reinforced the seal with a regular glue stick.)
- They won't last forever this way, of course. If you like, you could spray them with a little clear lacquer to make them a little tougher.
- Package in a little box and you've got yourself a stocking stuffer.