I never win anything, so I was pretty excited, lemme tell you.
Here's how a Stylish Blogger Award works. When you get one, you must:
A. Link back and thank the person that gave you the award.
B. Share seven things about yourself that your readers don't already know.
C. Pay the award forward by giving it to five of your own recently discovered blogs.
D. Contact the five new winners and tell them about their sweet style.
So, here we go. I'll start with my seven things:
1. My middle name is Olivia.
2. I have major social anxiety and I think of myself as shy, so I overcompensate by being as outgoing as possible in public.
3. I'm afraid of most household pets. (Cats, dogs, hamsters... they freak me out.)
4. I would love to stay home full time, but I tend to keep this to myself, lest people see me as a traitor to feminism.
5. A teeny tiny part of me believes in Santa Claus.
6. Even after ridding ourselves of doubles, my book collection (with Nathan) contains over 1000 volumes.
7. Once in awhile, when I'm feeling glum, I'll eat a mayonnaise sandwich (that's plain mayo on Wonder bread). It's my secret, shameful comfort food.
So. There you have it. Seven secrets, out in the open.
Now onto the choosing of my own Stylish Blog Award winners. This wasn't easy, but I did my best.
1. Holly & Gill - for the always-beautiful photographs.
2. What's Up Whimsy - for the awesome Craigslist inspiration, among other things.
3. Modernemotive - because it's always different and always real.
4. Heather Jenkinson - for her fantastic modernist style.
5. Cherish Toronto - because Pam is a DIYer after my very own heart.
Done! Anyway.I really love blogging, guys. Today was a great day. (And if any of the bloggers I picked have already been awarded Stylish Blogger Awards, my apologies. You obviously deserve the recognition!)